The most resistant to breaking exterior doors with Gerda glazing, with elegant decorative panels and ornamental glass or stained glass windows. Class P5A shatter-proof glass in the highest resistance.
Gerda GSX doors are certified in grade 3 according to ENV 1627 .
Grade 3 is nearly the strongest anti-burglary resistance used for housing and office buildings.
Gerda GSX door may be used as the entry doors houses and other properties where doors must resist weather conditions, especially in the areas of high burglary risk or just where the owner of the property wants to have the property very safe.
Due to the
the door it may
be used in the
• exterior doors with glazing panels with very high resistance to breaking due to such massive door, locking the door leaf in 15 points (including the hinge side) and accessories and door locks of the main cover, in the highest immunity / protection against burglary. The doors have also permanent security bolts on the hinge side
• T he main lock Gerda Tytan RIM 6000SX has over 4.2 billion combined, provides a unique key code produced for each of the inserts
• The hinge design for both opening doors to the inside and outside the room, preventing their removal to the door sash
• decorative panels in various designs and colors, including natural wood. Panels can also be lacquered (RAL colors)
• Patterned glass or stained glass flat and convex
• The panels aren't glued to the sash, which allows the exchange of the sash at any time (to adjust the door style and color for the new interior of the apartment) but with the replacement of glass or stained glass because of the requirements arising from the class resistance to breaking.
• Decorative foil with transparent protective layer, including UV-resistant
• Good thermal conductivity coefficient (energy saving)
During the tests Gerda GSX door resist loads of 12,000 kilograms!
Important features of the doors for houses:
GSX door performs very well as an external use door. It is equipped with two sets of seal (recommended option of symmetric or asymmetric frame with seal) – one in the door leaf the other in the frame. Both secure the door set against rain and wind.
The GSX doors have achieved the thermal insulation coefficient of ... (*) what is one of the best results among anti-burglary doors where a lot of components is optimised to achieve high resistance for burglary and needs to be made of steel.
Our X family of doors (GSX on this page) is multi-material composite doors with robust anti-burglary steel core and eco-friendly wooden (MDF) panels – moulded in very wide range of designs and finished with wood grain PVC foils. See section “Finishes available” to see range of wood grain veneers and section “Panel mouldings available” to see designs available. You will be impressed with our range! Note that you can have various panels inside and outside of the door.
Innovative idea of interchangeable door panel gives you a chance to change door design or easy repair it. Just change one or both panels when required and your doors are as new ones!
To make the façade of your house nicer GSX doors have a glazing – again we offer very wide range of stained glazings or standard obscure glass, “antisol” glass or even one-side mirror glass.
The sizes of the doors:
THERMAL INSULATION W/(m2 * K)
|A11||A12||B11||B12||S11/L13, L15||A21||A22||B21||B22||S21/L23, L25|
|A31||A32||B31||B32||S31/L33, L35||A41||A42||B41||B42||S41/L43, L45|
|A51||A52||B51||B52||S51/L53, L55||A61||A62||B61||B62||S61/L63, LL65|
|A71||A72||B71||B72||S71/L73, L75||A81||A82||B81||B82||S81/L83, L85|
1. Door leaf made of high quality, zinc galvanised, 1,25 mm thick steel sheet,
Standard door set includes:
- Central lock Gerda ZW6000 – unique Gerda products not available in any other doors on the world.
- The lock is certified in grade 7 according to EN 12209, equipped with the latch and 5 deadlocking, 12 mm diameter bolts made of tempered stainless steel located just below the latch.
- The ZW6000 lock also operates two auxiliary locks – top and bottom, each with 2 deadlocking bolts.
- It also drives two deadlocking bolts – top and bottom – on the hinge side of the door.
- Central lock ZW6000 is equipped with worldwide patented Gerda Tytan RIM 6000SX cylinder which, due to its innovative construction allows over 4,000,000,000 genuine key differs and is very secure – approved the highest grade 6 according to EN 1303 standard. The cylinder developed in Gerda in 1990’s is permanently improved by our team of engineers to resist all newest burglary techniques.
- Additional lock Gerda ZW550 above handle set to allow fast locking. Traditionally used during the day. The lock is a certified against EN 12209 the highest grade 7 of burglary resistance.
- Euro profile cylinder Gerda WK E1 with knob applied within additional lock allows fast and convenient locking/unlocking doors.
- Fixed hinge bolts, 3 units, prevent doors being forced off their hinges.
- Hinges, 3 units robust to keep the door tight, with Teflon washers to operate smooth and quiet, 3D adjustable.
- Symmetric frame made of galvanized steel 1.5 mm thick, veneered with decorative PVC foil as doors – 100% colour match and maintenance free.
- Gerda Techno door furniture – handles, knob of the door check, roses – in glossy chrome / satin nickel design.
- Door rebated with thermoplastic elastomeric (TPE) seal;
- Wide angle door viewer;
- Fixed steel door check operated with a knob.
Optional door set components:
- Gerda GSX door may be equipped with unique Variant Gerda Tytan RIM6000SX cylinder.
- Temporary threshold of zinc coated steel for door mounting purposes;
- Hardwood threshold with seal – choice of sill 35mm high or mobility sill 19mm;
- Angle steel frame (galvanized steel 1.5 mm, veneered)
- Symmetric frame with additional seal – recommended for better thermal insulation.
- Bottom brush seal.
- Rain deflector.
Doors with foiled panels finishes available:
|FSB White||FLB alder||FCC Calvados||FCB dark calvados|
|FDE Gold oak||FDM red oak||FMH light mahogany||FMG dark mahogany|
|FRP Light nut||FRM artemis nut||FRB Brazilian nut||FRR Alpine nut|
Finishes of frames, panel lippings and hinges available.
|white||light brown||dark brown||gold oak|
|light nut||brazilian nut||alpine nut||calvados|
Handle set and escutcheon colours